Wednesday, February 10, 2016



Bring the Sunshine...
   Hello friends!  Here in SW Pa the snow is falling, thought what better time for a beach scene?!  Today's card features a fun set from Paper Smooches and watercoloring using Derwent Inktense colored pencils.  To start, I die cut rectangle panel then stamped and masked Palm trees.  I then masked shore and wave line using Fineline masking fluid.  Next, I lightly colored palm trees, shore, waves, sky, then added a light wash of water to mix the colors.  I then peeled off masking fluid revealing a nice break from waves and shore.  I then stamped, watercolored, and fussy cut seashells.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, adhered rectangle panel to card stock, added glossy accents to seashells, and adhered to panel.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful scene! Love it. Very happy you played along Simon Says Stamp One Layer Wednesday Challenge! Thank you.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete