Sunday, July 19, 2015



Bee Awesome...
     Hello and welcome!  Have you ever felt like you lost your "creative mojo"?  Well I was feeling this way when I went to make this card.  It took several attempts but was able to get it together...hopefully.  Lol.   To start, I die cut square, then proceeded to stamp label, sentiment, and flowers.  I chose to color the flowers using various Copic markers.  I then masked off the label/sentiment and spritzed some Perfect Pearls (I realized after the fact that I could have used a few more spritzes of color but would rather have a little then a lot).  Finally, adhered square to card base and chose to use foam tape to the flowers for added dimension.  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment