Friday, May 22, 2015


You Float my Boat...
    Happy Friday!... hope everyone enjoys this holiday weekend.  With Memeorial Day being the unofficial start to summer, I decided to go with a "water/beach" theme.  This card features products from Lawn Fawn, SimonSaysStamp, and Tim Holtz Distress just to name a few.  I began by trimming card stock to an A2 sized card and die cut circle.  Next, I applied inks over a masked stencil onto the card base and circle.  Then stamped image and die cut.  Finally, I assembled, adhered circle to card base using fun foam, and stamped sentiment.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jamie, a great design and fabulous stenciled the waves - your circular mounted little boat is adorable and a lovely sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete