Thursday, June 27, 2024

Tutti Frutti Cuties







Hello Friends and welcome!  I have a fun set of cards to share with you today featuring the super cute set “Tutti Frutti” from Taylored Expressions.  These cards were so fun to make!  In addition to the stamp set, I used several fun stencil also from Taylored Expressions.  

Taylored Expressions: Tutti Frutti stamp set; Square Windows mask; Mini Slim Stencils: Candy Cane Stripe, On the Dot, and Wonky Dots.

To start, I layered the square window stencil and ink blended using Distress Inks. I kept the mask in place and placed the second mask (mini slim stencil) over the same area and again ink blended using Distress Inks.  I next die cut the panels using Wonky Stitched Rectangles from MFT’s.  I then stamped, die cut, and Copic colored these fun Frutti’s.  Once all the coloring was complete I was ready to assemble my cards together using a similar shade of cardstock paper that matched the ink blending. To add a little more interest to each card, I adhered several enamel dots around the stamped sentiments. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope these “Tutti Frutti” cuties inspired you!  Take care!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment