Wednesday, March 22, 2017


You are a Rare Gem to Me...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features this adorable stamp set from Craftin' Desert Divas (Treasure Trolls) and ink blending using Distress Inks (scattered straw, evergreen bough, peacock feathers, shaded lilac, candied apple, picked raspberry, and dried marigold).  To start, I die cut a circle out of Neenah solar white card stock using MFT's radial circle stax dies.  I then began ink blending Distress Inks, masking each area in a triangle pattern.  Next, I stamped, fussy cut, and Copic colored image.  I then die cut rectangle background panel using MFT's diagonal inside/outside stitched stax dies and then spritzed Perfect Pearls spray in "sunflower".  To finish, I stamped sentiment and heat embossed, assembled elements and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment