Tuesday, November 15, 2016


Boom...Boom...Boom...
    Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features this adorable stamp set from Mama Elephant (just a note), Copic coloring, and Watercoloring using Ken Oliver's Color Bursts.  To start, I tapped a light handed amount of yellow, red, and blue Color Bursts then sprayed a lot of water to a piece of Prima watercolor paper.  I soaked up a little color at a time using paper towel and tipped/tilted panel to help mix colors/and to soften the bright colors.  Once I achieved the softness and the color combo I wanted, I applied a small amount of heat to finish drying.  I next die cut a circle from the panel, stamped sentiment, and heat embossed using Plantinum embossing powder from Ranger.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images, then stamped "confetti" from set around the sentiment and circle.  To finish, I assembled and adhered elements to card base, then added iridescent stars for a little more detail.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment