Thursday, August 18, 2016


Woodland Friends...
    Hello and welcome friends!  These summer days are just flying by!, can hardly believe that school will start again soon and that Autumn is just around the corner.  With the calendar getting ready to turn, I thought this stamp from Wild Rose Studio would be perfect to practice my coloring skills.  To start, I stamped image onto a piece of Neenah solar white #110lb using Memento tuxedo dye ink.  I began coloring image using Faber-Castell colored pencils, gamsol (mineral spirit), and a paper blender.  Once image was colored, I chose a scalloped rectangle frame from MFT's as a border to this adorable scene.  I die cut frame from the panel and Neenah desert storm #100lb.  To finish, I stamped sentiment and adhered panel/frame onto card base also from Neenah desert storm.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment